Entrepreneur and investor with 10+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and AI.
Proposed topic of presentation:
Ever-evolving platforms. How to be different in a time of homogeneity.
Kjell Nordstrom once said that “The ‘surplus society’ has a surplus of similar companies, employing similar people, with similar educational backgrounds, coming up with similar ideas, producing similar things, with similar prices and similar quality”. The presentation will show how to build comprehensive strategies to drive the change in an organization with the use of breakthrough technologies.
We live in very dynamic world where companies must differentiate through innovation and cutting-edge technologies to succeed. Only the bravest and most visionary ones will manage to reach ever-more demanding customers. Companies must think about building ecosystems and economies based on creativity and knowledge. They need to implement advanced AI scenarios to drive unique workforce experiences and make sales and marketing activities relevant to customer needs. The ultimate winners will be able to deliver such an experience in real-time.
* In today's business landscape, we have to think in terms of ecosystems,
* It's important to build brands based on creativity and knowledge,
* Meeting these challenges requires determination,
* Only the most advanced AI features and capabilities will do,
* Workplaces have to be stimuating, rewarding environments, where sales and marketing are focused on delivering new experiences,
* This is only possible when brands are able to react in real time,
* Brands have to differentiate themselves via innovation.